To continue my Harry Potter excitement (because I may or may not have been squealing this morning in the Frassati kitchen)...
The purple "Trust Snape" sticker has been posted on my bulletin board since the sixth book came out in 2005. I am a huge Snape fan, and want to post an entry about how awesome he is... self-sacrifice, love, and all that jazz... but right now Reg. State is calling my name.
Are you a Snape fan? Because you should be...
Snape is an awesome character... but I would argue not necessarily an always awesome person. He's got a lot of really negative qualities... but its his redemption which we find out about in the end which is awesome. I still wouldn't bring him home to mother if I were you...
ReplyDeleteVery true... he is quite rude... a lot... but his ultimate sacrifice... wow! He's the best.
ReplyDeleteI don't plan on bringing him home to my mom, though she does know that I love Snape a lot...